Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Otter


This was my son's very first presentation...EVER! It was for science and he had to research his favorite animal. He chose the Otter. I was so proud of him. He chose the pictures, which we had just  taken from a previous visit at the zoo! He has grown so much this year in participation of co-op. It has truly blessed me to see him in this element. He also is in an IEW (Intro essay writing) class. This class has helped him learn to explain his thoughts and communicate much more clearer so you understand him! I actually just allowed this class to be our language arts class since it was going over parts of speech, sentence/paragraph structure, and the obvious, essays. Really am glad to have made the decision to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful. It's a big, and often hard, step for a youngster to make a presentation. I'm glad he's finding his voice.

    ReplyDelete