Thursday, April 7, 2016

State Report

We have official, in Co-op time, 1 week left of school and this week in history is JD'S state report presentation.  I know he will do well and am proud of all we accomplished together! He has grown by leaps and bounds with this journey that was a huge step out of my box but I am so glad we did it.  He had verbally grown in being able to communicate his thoughts and feelings more clearly, which is amazing! He is now 11 and is growing like a weed. .lol
I can't express how proud I am of  him. We will then after this time of school tale t weeks off but then continue with math and learning cursive (since I feel that is very important). I figure with less subjects we can take our time and really work on writing plus do 1 science project a week, which he will really love!
In all this year has gone well even with a highly active 2 year old.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! My wife and I recently returned from a trip to Oklahoma, which is the 50th state she's visited (I've been to 36 states, myself.) It's good to learn about the size and diversity of this great land.

    ReplyDelete